LKM (Linux kernel module) based implementation
- Community version is open source. Hardened Linux is based on VED community version with long-term maintenance.
- Easy to deploy at scale in Devops environment.
- Immune to the most of public public Linux kernel vulnerablity PoC/exploits, e.g: privilege esclation, container escape, post-exploitation (rootkit) prevention, etc. Extend the visibility to Linux kernel for blue team’s toys (SOC/SIEM/etc).
- Long-term maintenance for both x86_64 and arm64 architectures.
- To gain more reliable/stable delivery by choosing the specific kernel version for QA by VaultFuzzer (State-based Linux kernel fuzzer)
- VED offers some advanced features in the premium version, e.g: process integrity protection, lockdown mode for APT containment, etc.